- You can purchase our gift vouchers on our website https://www.riverexecafe.com/, by calling us on +44 7761 116103, or in-store. If you wish to purchase them in-store please speak to a member of staff.
- Gift vouchers purchased on our website shall be emailed to you at the email address provided at the time of purchase. In addition to an electronic voucher, online purchases also have the option to deliver to a postal address provided at checkout or pick up of a physical voucher in store.
- For gift vouchers purchased in-store or via the telephone, a physical voucher will be given at the point of purchase or posted to a delivery address given at the point of purchase.
- Please note that for gift vouchers purchased on our website, the following terms and conditions shall also apply to the purchase and therefore you must read them:
- For gift vouchers purchased in store or via the telephone, the following terms and conditions shall also apply to the purchase:
- Recipients of gift vouchers can make a booking, subject to availability (on-line, via telephone or in-store) at our shore shop or at the restaurant.
- To redeem a voucher please present either a physical or digital version when the bill is presented.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed against the Puffin Water Taxi Service, unless it is a charity voucher which will state this on it the voucher.
- Our café restaurant is open for 6 months each year (April – September) (a season). Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within this time frame. An expiry date will be written on the voucher.
- If your gift vouchers have been lost, stolen or destroyed please contact us immediately. We generally do not replace lost, stolen or destroyed vouchers but in certain circumstances we may (in our sole discretion) choose to do so, provided you can provide proof of purchase and provided the gift vouchers have not expired.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers may be redeemed in our café restaurant as payment (part or full) towards any bill for a meal. They cannot be used to pay for a water taxi and they cannot be used to pay the deposit required when you make your booking. They may not be used in conjunction with any special promotions at our café restaurant.
- If the full amount of the gift voucher is not redeemed in full, no change will be given. The balance shall remain on the gift voucher and may be used on another visit on or before the expiry date on the voucher.
- Only one gift voucher may be used per table per visit.
- Gift vouchers are not for resale and must not be used for any business or commercial use.
- If you purchase a gift voucher online or via the telephone, you are entitled to a 14-day 'cooling off' period in which to change your mind and return the gift voucher to us, provided you contact us to give us notice of cancellation within 14 days of purchase, following which the gift voucher is returned to us unused and still within the expiry date, along with proof of purchase. In these circumstances we shall refund you the full purchase price within 14 days of receipt of your returned voucher. Refunds will only be made where you are the purchaser. Please see our online terms and conditions of business and our delivery, cancellations and returns of goods policy for further information about your cancellation rights (both available on-line).
- We do not accept returns of gift vouchers purchased in-store. Please see our online terms and conditions of business and our delivery, cancellations and returns of goods policy for further information about your cancellation rights (both available in-store).
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms which apply to your order/purchase of gift vouchers will be those in force at the time you submitted your order/made your purchase with us.
How to purchase River Exe Café Gift Vouchers
Cancellation and Refunds
River Exe Cafe Ltd
Last updated 15th December 2022